Theory for diode laser hair regrowth machine
Diode laser (also called low-level laser) can penetrate the surface of the skin with no heating effect, no damage to the skin and no known negative side effects to accelerate hair growth and thickening of hair in the treated areas. Visible and monochromatic laser in mid-600nm range includes a temporary increase in skin blood flow with radiant exposures between 0.12 and 0.36 J/cm2. This increase in blood flow is crucial to promoting a healthy hair follicle. It brings the important nutrients into the follicle, like ATP, while taking away harmful waste products such as DHT. ATP increases cellular metabolism and cellular activity. The hair follicle now has the building blocks and energy to transform from a weak follicle to one that is healthy and capable of producing beautiful, thick healthy hair.
Advantages for diode laser hair regrowth machine
– Enhances your image and boosts your confidence.
– Increases blood flow to the top of the scalp by up to 55% which in turn increases hair growth in follicle still capable of producing hair.
– Stop hair loss in 85% of patients regulates sebatious gland activity, for people with overly dry or oily scalp.
– Repair damaged hair shafts , increase thickness of individual hairs by up 25% per hair providing much thicker and fuller appearance.
– Relieves itchy scalp conditions.
– Decreases recovery time when used in conjunction with hair transplants.
– Safe, effective and painless procedure.
Technical Specification for diode laser hair regrowth machine
Laser source 650nm Diode laser
Power supply 600W
Rated pressure 400Kpa
Maximum instantaneous pressure 600Kpa
Laser energy 5mw per diode laser,1-10levels
Total laser amount 190
Laser panel 4
Irradiation type 2 modes: ontinuous or pulse
Working Environment 10 – 40°C 30~80%RH
Power Specification AC220V/50Hz, 16A or AC110V/60Hz
Packing size 111*57*70cm
Applications for diode laser hair regrowth machine
1. Accelerate blood circulation to improve regeneration ability of collagen fibers and promote metabolism.
2, Modulate the hair follicles
3, Regulate oil secretions
4. Promote scalp health, improve hair quality
5. Promote nutrient absorption